LSU ends 2-game losing streak with 86-80 win over Gamecocks
Darius Days scored 18 points off a season-high four 3-pointers and LSU ended a two-game losing streak with an 86-80 victory Saturday night.
Quickley's 26 points lift No. 10 Kentucky past Florida 65-59
Immanuel Quickley scored a career-high 26 points, including 15 of Kentucky’s 17 during a decisive second-half stretch as the 10th-ranked Wildcats pushed past Florida 65-59 on Saturday night for their sixth consecutive victory.
Johnson scores 32 to carry UALR past Arkansas St. 81-78
Kamani Johnson had a career-high 32 points plus 16 rebounds and Markquis Nowell scored all the points in a 6-0 run in the final minute as Arkansas-Little Rock edged past Arkansas State 81-78 on Saturday.
Ramsey scores 25, Texas Tech routs Iowa State 87-57
Jahmi’us Ramsey scored a game-high 25 points, Kyler Edwards added 19 points and Texas Tech routed Iowa State 87-57 Saturday night.
Quickley's 22-point second half leads Wildcats to win
After being tied at the half, No. 10 Kentucky elevates its offense behind Immanuel Quickley to claim a 65-59 victory over Florida.
Murray St. tops SIU-Edwardsville 59-58 on Brown's 3
Tevin Brown scored 10 points, including the game-winning 3-pointer with nine seconds left, and Murray State held off SIU-Edwardsville 59-58 on Saturday.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.