NCAA tournament Bubble Watch: Updated look at the wildest bubble in years
Your updated source for all of the latest on the NCAA men's tournament bubble.
Jessup scores 20 as Boise State dumps San Jose State 80-62
Justinian Jessup had 20 points, six rebounds and five assists as Boise State defeated San Jose State 80-62 on Wednesday night.
Kansas vs. Baylor features worthy Wooden candidates
Sean Farnham previews a heavyweight matchup between Kansas and Baylor, where 2020 John R. Wooden Award candidates Devon Dotson and Jared Butler will square off.
Mike Krzyzewski decries Duke as 'not competitive' after blowout loss to NC State
Mike Krzyzewski had a fairly mundane explanation for the 22-point bludgeoning of sixth-ranked Duke at the hands of bubble-bound NC State: "It happens," he said.
Rutherford propels UC Irvine past Long Beach State 70-55
Tommy Rutherford tallied 16 points and nine rebounds and UC Irvine breezed to a 70-55 victory over Long Beach State on Wednesday night.
Golden scores 21 as Richmond defeats George Mason 65-50
Grant Golden had 21 points as Richmond topped George Mason 65-50 on Wednesday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||West VirginiaWVU||Big 12||19-7||15||4||15||3-4||20||21|
|5||Texas TechTTU||Big 12||17-9||47||12||47||2-6||49||126|
|7||Oklahoma StateOKST||Big 12||13-13||66||--||84||3-8||10||45|
|9||Iowa StateISU||Big 12||11-15||96||--||109||1-10||6||19|
|10||Kansas StateKSU||Big 12||9-17||152||--||155||1-7||28||109|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.