Goodwin knocks in 3 for Notre Dame
Dane Goodwin gets a good look and hits a 3-pointer from the corner.
Friedel, Wilson spark S. Dakota St. past S. Dakota 85-80
Noah Freidel scored 21 of his 26 points after halftime and South Dakota State stretched its win streak to eight games, defeating South Dakota 85-80 on Sunday.
Zegarowski can't miss, No. 15 Creighton routs No. 21 Butler
Marcus Zegarowski made all seven of his 3-pointers and finished with 25 points, and No. 15 Creighton beat No. 21 Butler 81-59 on Sunday for its fourth straight win over an AP Top 25 opponent.
Hill-Mais lifts Oakland past Green Bay in 2OT
Xavier Hill-Mais scored 31 points with 13 rebounds and his 3-pointer with 27 seconds left in the second overtime carried Oakland to a 92-88 win on Sunday.
Brandon free throws edge Canisius past Manhattan 57-56
Majesty Brandon scored 15 of his 20 points -- including the game-winning free throws with 12 seconds remaining -- during a second-half rally and Canisius squeaked past Manhattan 57-56 on Sunday.
Indiana State sends Evansville to 16th straight loss
Christian Williams had 16 points as Indiana State defeated Evansville 64-62 on Sunday, sending the Purple Aces to their 16th consecutive loss.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.