Wright State tops N. Kentucky, wins Horizon League
Love finished with 20 points and 14 rebounds for his 11th double-double of the season for the Raiders (25-6, 15-3). Wampler pitched in with 11 points and 11 rebounds for his first career double-double. Cole Gentry scored 12, hitting two free throws...
Terry leads Texas St. over Texas-Arlington 87-85 in 3OT
Eric Terry had a career-high 30 points, including the go-ahead three-point play with 12 seconds left in the third overtime, as Texas State edged past Texas-Arlington 87-85 on Friday night.
Marshall scores 21 to lead Rider past Monmouth 79-67
Tyere Marshall had 21 points and 15 rebounds as Rider topped Monmouth 79-67 on Friday night.
Washington State holds on late to topple Washington 78-74
CJ Elleby scored 21, Isaac Bonton scored 18 of his 20 points in the second half, and Washington State completed a season-sweep of rival Washington with a 78-74 win on Friday night.
Atkinson, Bruner help Yale hold off Pennsylvania 76-73
Paul Atkinson scored 18 points and Jordan Bruner filled up the stat sheet with 15 points, six rebounds, six assists and four steals to help Yale hold off Pennsylvania 76-73 on Friday night.
Saturday's college basketball best bets: Will the Aztecs get back on track?
Our experts offer their best bets for Saturday's college basketball slate.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|1||Prairie View A&MPV||SWAC||16-11||176||16||67||0-2||214||16|
|T8||Mississippi Valley StateMVSU||SWAC||2-25||340||--||350||0-0||256||32|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.