Rasas carries Texas Southern past Ark.-Pine Bluff 68-57
Yahuza Rasas scored 17 points and grabbed 16 rebounds and Texas Southern beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 68-57 on Monday night for its fifth straight win.
Andrews leads Alcorn St. past Alabama St. 63-60
Deshaw Andrews scored 17 points and grabbed nine rebounds, Troymain Crosby scored a go-ahead jumper with 47 seconds left to play and Alcorn State beat Alabama State 63-60 on Monday night to win its fifth straight.
Prairie View A&M cruises past Mississippi Valley St, 102-83
Antione Lister scored 30 points as Prairie View A&M cruised past Mississippi Valley State, 102-83 for its fourth straight Southwestern Conference victory Monday night.
Aiken Jr. lifts E. Washington past N. Colorado 89-84 in OT
Kim Aiken Jr. scored 20 points, including a go-ahead 3-pointer in overtime, and Eastern Washington beat Northern Colorado 89-84 on Monday night to win its fourth straight.
Oluyitan leads balanced Southern Utah rout of Idaho, 73-45
Cameron Oluyitan scored 15 points and led four players into double figure scoring as Southern Utah walloped Idaho, 73-45 in a Big Sky Conference battle Monday night.
Bradford sparks Southern to 67-46 win over Alabama A&M
Micah Bradford had 13 points and six assists as Southern easily distanced Alabama A&M 67-46 on Monday night.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.