Schakel and Flynn hit clutch 3's for San Diego State to avoid upset
Jordan Schakel and Malachi Flynn each knock down 3-pointers giving San Diego State the lead for good vs. Colorado State.
Flynn, No. 5 San Diego State rally to beat Rams 66-60
Malachi Flynn scored 10 of San Diego State’s last 17 points and the No. 5 Aztecs rallied from a seven-point deficit to beat Colorado State 66-60 Tuesday night and rebound from their only loss.
Queta, Merrill help Utah State beat San Jose State 96-54
Could UK improve seed line against Auburn?
ESPN bracketologist Joe Lunardi joins The Paul Finebaum Show to discuss the Wildcats' tourney resume heading into a crucial weekend.
Mitchell shimmies after and-1
San Diego State's Matt Mitchell drives down the lane, finishes the and-1 layup and shows off with a shimmy.
Jolly scores 13 to lead SMU's sweep of Memphis 58-53
Tyson Jolly scored 13 points and pulled down 10 rebounds, leading SMU to a 58-53 win over Memphis on Tuesday night, the Mustangs' ninth consecutive home victory.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.