House, Senate members drum up support for compensating college athletes
Members of the House and Senate spent Wednesday trying to drum up support for finding new ways to compensate college athletes.
Rebels begin to look more like an SEC team
Ole Miss head coach Kermit Davis explains how recruiting is going well, so the team's roster is beginning to take shape.
Player development is important to Oats
Alabama head coach Nate Oats mentions wanting to shift the culture and help the guys love basketball again.
John Calipari: More NBA draft rounds would be all about G League
Kentucky coach John Calipari argued that more rounds in the NBA draft wouldn't be for the league but rather to stock its developmental arm, the G League.
Davis says Rebels are in good standing
Ole Miss head coach Kermit Davis says being experienced, talented and coachable as a player makes for a fun team.
Gamecocks have multiple candidates for starting 5
South Carolina head coach Frank Martin says his team is so deep, he does not know who would start if they played tomorrow.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.