Mississippi State ready for another March Madness run
After making the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 10 years, Bulldogs head coach Ben Howland is confident they can make another
Hassan Diarra commits to play for Aggies, coach Buzz Williams
Guard Hassan Diarra, who averaged 13.2 points, 4.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists on the Nike EYBL circuit last spring and summer, has committed to Texas A&M and coach Buzz Williams.
First-year coach tiers: Who makes the NCAA tournament, who doesn't
With less than three weeks until the start of the 2019-20 season, here's what schools with new head coaches should expect.
Five-star junior point guard Devin Askew commits to Kentucky
Devin Askew, the No. 1 point guard in the 2021 class, committed to Kentucky on Thursday. Sources told ESPN that Askew will decide in the spring if he will reclassify into the 2020 class.
Ed Beck, of Kentucky Wildcats' 1958 NCAA title team, dies
Ed Beck, a fierce rebounder for Kentucky's 1958 NCAA championship team who later turned down an offer from the Knicks to enter the ministry, has died.
Juwan Howard lands Isaiah Todd, 1st 5-star as Michigan coach
Isaiah Todd, the top power forward on the 2020 ESPN 100 list, committed to Michigan, giving new coach Juwan Howard his first five-star recruit.
Most Quality Wins
Non-Conf SOS Leader
|RK||TEAM||CONF||W-L||SOR RK||Seed||SOR S-Curve||Qual W-L||SOS RK||Non-Conf SOS RK|
|3||Mt. St. Mary'sMSM||NEC||18-14||167||--||168||0-3||173||30|
|8||St. Francis (BKN)SFBK||NEC||12-18||257||--||250||0-0||301||164|
|11||St. Francis (PA)SFPA||NEC||5-24||310||--||300||0-1||285||180|
- SOR RK: Rank of Strength of Record (SOR) among all Division I teams. SOR reflects the chance a typical 25th ranked team would have team's record or better, given the schedule on a 0 to 100 scale, where 100 is best.
- Seed: Seed in the NCAA Tournament based on SOR.
- SOR S-Curve: A team's spot on the NCAA Tournament S-Curve based on current SOR.
- Qual W-L: Number of wins and losses against current top 50 BPI teams.
- SOS RK: Strength of Schedule (SOS) rank among all Division I teams based on how a typical 25th ranked team would do against each team's schedule to date. SOS accounts for the game location, day's rest, travel distance, and high altitude in addition to opponent strength.
- Non-Conf SOS RK: SOS rank for non-conference games to date among all Division I teams.