LIVE Transfer Talk: Manchester United and Inter Milan set to move for Bayern's Tolisso

play
Why Man Utd and Chelsea will force a four-way title race next year (1:34)

ESPN's Alexis Nunes and Mark Ogden discuss how current signings might affect next season's Premier League title race. (1:34)

The coronavirus pandemic has made the summer transfer window uncertain, but here are the rumours floating around Europe's big leagues and beyond.

TOP STORY: Manchester United and Inter battle for Tolisso signature

RMC Sport pundit Mohamed Bouhafsi believes Manchester United and Inter Milan are in a tussle to sign Bayern Munich midfielder Corentin Tolisso.

The Bundesliga leaders, who secured their place in the German Cup final with a win over Eintracht Frankfurt on Wednesday night, are ready to release the player they signed from Lyon for £37 million in 2017.

United and Inter are believed to be the two clubs leading a host of others in the pursuit for the 25-year-old.

Bayern have slapped a price tag of £31m on the France midfielder, and Bouhafsi says that the Red Devils have already entered into negotiations with Tolisso's representatives.

Tolisso has scored three goals and provided five assists this season, but appears to have played his last game for the Bavarian side. Don't get too excited just yet United fans, as Tolisso's agent, Eric Castagnino told Sky in Germany: "I am not having any discussions with Manchester United.

"Corentin is currently injured and his return to the field is an absolute priority."

- Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (U.S. only)

LIVE BLOG

23.00 BST: That will do it for the latest edition of our LIVE Transfer Talk blog. We hoped you enjoyed following along with us and remind you to check back shortly for the latest transfer rumours, reports and completed deals. Goodnight and good to have you back La Liga!

22.44 BST: Internazionale have made a habit of reviving the careers of scuffling Premier Leaguers in 2019-20 with Romelu Lukaku, Christian Eriksen, Alexis Sanchez, Ashley Young and Victor Moses all finding a new lease on life after arriving in Milan. The Mirror writes that Arsenal's Hector Bellerin could be next.

The 25-year-old right-back has a contract at the Emirates through 2023 but Arsenal want to secure him to a new long-term deal. Bellerin seems in no rush to renew his deal and that has opened the door for Inter and others to swoop in. The Spain international has made almost 200 appearances for the Gunners since arriving from Barcelona in 2012 but his injury problems continue to be a real worry.

Arsenal are said to value Bellerin at £27 million but don't have much cover at right-back with young Ainsley Maitland-Niles the only alternative at the moment.

22.11 BST: Celtic ace Odsonne Edouard to follow Kieran Tierney to Arsenal?

Not so fast. The French striker's recent comments hint that he would like to stay on in Glasgow for another year and help the club to a historic 10th straight league title.

"This year is nine in-a-row, and next year I hope it is 10 in-a-row. This will be historic for the club.

"It's very important for the club, for the fans, for the team, for all of the staff. We now need to go back to work for next season, and I hope that we can win this title for 10 in-a-row."

The 22-year-old striker, who has been linked with Arsenal, Leicester City, Lyon and others, racked up 27 goals and 19 assists in 45 games this season for the Hoops and is reportedly in negotiations with the club over a new contract extension.

21.32 BST: talkSPORT has learned that Leicester City, Everton and Tottenham are all in for Southampton captain Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

The 24-year-old midfielder has been one of the Saints' top performers over the past couple of seasons and previously won six major trophies as a reserve at Bayern Munich. While the three Premier League clubs are circling, they may be scared off by Southampton's asking price for the Danish international, which reportedly has been set at £35 million!

Hojbjerg has only one year remaining on his deal at St. Mary's and recently was vocal in the German press about joining a club that plays in the Champions League and has a chance to compete for the title.

20.47 BST: Barcelona are looking to offload Philippe Coutinho and are exploring ways to get a potential deal done with Chelsea and Tottenham.

Sport writes that Barcelona are asking for a total value of £80 million for the Brazilian, and want at least £55m up front in cash.To make up the £25 deficit, Barca are reportedly looking at centre-backs and left-backs with the two aforementioned club. No names are listed by Sport, but the publication is adamant Barca are looking to boost their defensive options ahead of next season.

20.04 BST: Wolves have made a bid for Reims centre-back and Arsenal target Axel Disasi, according to Le Equipe.

The Champions League hopefuls have reportedly bid €15 million for the 22-year-old defender, who played a central role in helping Reims to Ligue 1's best defensive record and a surprising sixth-place finish. Disasi is reportedly near the top of Arsenal's summer shopping list, and is also being pursued by West Ham.

19.18 BST: West Brom have extended the loan spell of winger Grady Diangana through the end of the season.

The West Ham man, 22, has been out injured since January but has enjoyed an impressive season on loan with the Baggies, scoring five goals and adding six assists for the promotion hopefuls. The England Under-21 international is the third West Ham player to have had their loan spell extended, joining Josh Cullen (Charlton) and Jordan Hugill (QPR).

18.29 BST: LAFC have signed Honduran international Andy Najar, according to Diario Diez.

The 27-year-old winger, who came through with D.C. United (2010-2013), has been at Belgian giants Anderlecht ever since but is officially out of contract at the end of the month. Najar, who had not played for Anderlecht since May 2019 due to injury, confirmed the move to Diez.

"I already signed the contract, but we are waiting for the last letter from Anderlecht that shows I am free at the end of this month,"

Najar, who has scored four goals in 36 caps for Honduras, had been training with LAFC.

17.43 BST: Arsenal to replace Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with Luka Jovic?

According to Sport, via Sports Mole, the Gunners are considering a loan move for the out-of-favour Serb, who has flopped following his €60 million move from Eintracht Frankfurt to Real Madrid. The report lists Arsenal and AC Milan as two clubs who could look to strike gold with Jovic, who has scored just twice in 24 games this season, after bagging 27 in 48 a year ago.

Jovic, who has also gotten in trouble with Madrid's brass for ignoring coronavirus lockdown orders, is expected to leave the Bernabeu this summer on a temporary basis.

17.00 BST: Chelsea have signed Hakim Ziyech from Ajax, are expected to finalise a move for RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner and now are reportedly chasing Bayer Leverkusen starlet Kai Havertz.

With all these expensive players coming in, some Chelsea players will have to make way. The first may be Croatian midfielder Mario Pasalic, who has spent the last two seasons on loan with Serie A surprise outfit Atalanta. Italian transfer guru Fabrizio Romano understands that Atalanta are close to making Pasalic's move to Italy permanent by purchasing him for €15 million (£13.5m).

Pasalic, 25, has been loaned out six times since joining the Blues from Hajduk Split in 2014 and has never made an official appearance for the Stamford Bridge club.

16.11 BST: With Donny van de Beek the subject of a transfer battle between Real Madrid and Manchester United, it's an interesting move from Ajax to use the midfielder as one of the players modelling their new 2020-21 away kit.

15.34 BST: Manchester United defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah needs to agree a new contract with the club before he is allowed to go out on loan, according to the Daily Telegraph.

The 22-year-old has one year left on his current deal, having had a 12-month extension triggered by United, who do not want to let him see out that deal playing at another club.

Fosu-Mensah has made most of his senior appearances in the Premier League while on loan at other clubs, firstly at Crystal Palace and then with Fulham.

The Netherlands international has not played since injuring knee ligaments while playing at Fulham in April 2019.

14.51 BST: Chelsea duo Pedro and Willian are holding off on signing short-term contract extensions until they receive assurances over what happens if they get injured, the Daily Telegraph reports.

Both players are out of contract at the end of the month, before the 2019-20 season is due to come to its delayed conclusion.

Attacking duo Pedro, 32, and Willian, 31, are both keen to extend their stays at Stamford Bridge until the end of the campaign, but not without some protection in case they suffer injuries that would prevent them from joining a new club once they become free agents.

The Telegraph reports claims one option would be for Chelsea to include clauses that would automatically trigger an extension if either player was rendered unable to play during the final weeks of the season.

14.14 BST: United States international Sergino Dest has been linked with interest from Barcelona and Bayern Munich this summer. Fox Sports' Milan van Dongen talks to ESPN FC TV about the Ajax right-back's future.

play
1:22

Assessing the likelihood Sergino Dest lands at Bayern Munich

Fox Sports' Milan van Dongen breaks down the link between Bayern and Sergino Dest.

13.09 BST: Borussia Dortmund have not given up hope to retain the services of Real Madrid wing back Achraf Hakimi, according to sporting director Michael Zorc.

Morocco international Hakimi has been thriving at Dortmund during his two-year loan spell which will come to an end once the Bundesliga season is over.

"The contract situation is clear. He will return to Real after his loan here. But, of course, we are interested to see him play for Borussia also in the new season. But it's too early to say anything profound about this," Zorc told a news conference on Thursday.

Dortmund changed to a 3-4-3 formation midway through this season and Hakimi has been played as wing back by BVB coach Lucien Favre. The additional support in defence helped the 21-year-old establish himself as an attacking force out wide. He has scored nine goals and set up 10 in 42 competitive appearances for Borussia this term.

However, Dortmund's hopes hinge on Real's plans for Hakimi. They have yet to decide whether they want to have him in the squad next season, loan him out again or sell him to free funds for potential summer transfers.

12.34 BST: Manchester United will not give up on Ansu Fati despite seeing an opening bid of €100m rejected by Barcelona, according to Diario Sport.

The Catalan newspaper first reported United's interest over the weekend, reporting that Barca had no intention of selling the Ansu, who has a €170m release clause. The Premier League side have not been put off by that stance, though, and the latest report claims they're ready to return with an even bigger bid. Super-agent Jorge Mendes is said to be acting as intermediary on the deal, with Ansu, 17, represented by his father.

The teenager has enjoyed a breakthrough season at Camp Nou, becoming the club's youngest ever scorer in both La Liga and the Champions League. That led to him signing a new contract in December.

However, SPORT details that his camp need to be convinced that he has a roll to play next season. His minutes had decreased before football's coronavirus suspension, even with Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele both injured. Assurances are needed that he will still get the chance to develop at Barca.

The Catalan club, meanwhile, do not want to sell, but their precarious financial situation could force them to consider any offer which goes above €100m.

11.59 BST: Feyenoord midfielder Orkun Kokcu has told Dutch broadcaster RTV Rijnmond that he is staying relaxed amid interest from Premier League side Arsenal.

Kokcu, 19, has only made 33 Eredivisie appearances but he is already attracting interest from clubs across Europe.

"When the moment arrives and I feel good about it, we'll see," the Turkey under-21 international said.

"I want to make the best of it next season and want to be as fit as possible when the competition starts again. For now I'm only working with Feyenoord. I have a contract until 2023, so I'm not in a hurry.

Football.London reported last week that Arsenal have opened talks over a £23m transfer. When the reported interest from the Gunners was put to him, Kokcu replied: "It doesn't really matter to me, frankly. My father and my agent are busy with that. I try to isolate myself from that. That works fine. Fortunately, I am a footballer and not an agent."

11.24 BST: Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana has been regularly linked with a return to Barcelona, his first European club, where he spent five years as a youth player, since he helped the Dutch side reach the semifinals of the Champions League last season. Fox Sports' Milan van Dongen talks to ESPN FC about the Cameroon international's options for a big move.

play
1:44

Is Andre Onana a good enough goalkeeper for Barcelona?

Fox Sports' Milan van Dongen says whether or not Onana can supplant Marc-Andre ter Stegen at Barcelona

10.48 BST: Leicester City have identified Vitesse Arnhem left-back Max Clark as a potential new left-back, the Daily Mail reports, opening the way for Chelsea to sign Ben Chilwell from the Foxes.

Clark, 24, joined Dutch club Vitesse on a free transfer two years ago after coming through the youth ranks at Hull City. He made a total of 49 starts in the English lower league for Hull and over two loan spells at Cambridge United, but since moving to the Netherlands he has firmly established himself as a first-choice player in the Eredivisie.

Sources have told ESPN that Chelsea are ready to make England international Chilwell their next big signing, having already agreed deals for Ajax forward Hakim Ziyech and RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner.

The Times reports that Leicester are holding out for a fee in the region of the £75m Manchester United paid them for Harry Maguire last summer if they are to sell Chilwell, who is also a target for Manchester City.

10.15 BST: Barcelona's Carles Alena has turned down the chance to join an unnamed Premier League club, according to Diario Sport.

The midfielder, on loan at Real Betis this season, was reportedly the subject of a €25m bid from an English side, who were willing to hand him a bumper pay rise, too.

However, through his agent, former Barca midfielder Ivan de la Pena, he has told his parent club that his desire is to return to them next season and fight for his place in the team.

09.38 BST: Manchester United will have to pay a Premier League-record £115m if they want to sign Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund, the Daily Telegraph reports.

Sources have told ESPN that United lead the race to sign the England forward, with Liverpool and Chelsea also monitoring the situation.

However, the Telegraph reports adds that United are wary of paying such a high fee during such a period of uncertainty for the transfer market.

09.00 BST: Premier League side Wolves are interested in signing Espanyol forward Wu Lei, according to Mundo Deportivo.

Wu Lei, voted the Chinese Player of the Year, has a contract with the Barcelona-based club until December 2020. The 28-year-old was Wolves' target before signing for Espanyol in January 2019 in a €2m transfer from Shanghai SIPG.

According to Mundo Deportivo, Wu Lei is keen to remain at Espanyol beyond his current contract, even if the club were to be relegated this season. Espanyol have an option to extend Wu Lei's contract for a further season.

Wu Lei has scored seven goals in 38 games for Espanyol, and he played in both legs of the Europa League last-32 tie against Wolves in February, which the English side won, 6-3, on aggregate.

PAPER TALK (by Nick Judd): Madrid join the list of Havertz admirers

Following recent news that Bayer Leverkusen were hopeful of keeping Kai Havertz at the club despite interest from Chelsea, Real Madrid appear to have entered the race for his signature, according to The Sun.

The outlet says that Chelsea remain in pole position to secure one of Europe's most-wanted players, with the player himself keen to move to the Premier League. And despite Leverkusen's desire to prevent him from leaving, their efforts will have taken a further hit following the news that another European giant is interested.

Havertz is considered Germany's best young talent, and Chelsea believe they can prise him away from the Bundesliga for a fee of around £70m. Bayern Munich are also interested, but Madrid could attract Havertz's attentions, and he might relish the chance to play under Zinedine Zidane.

What's clear is that with some of Europe's biggest clubs circling, Leverkusen are unlikely to keep hold of their star asset this summer.

Tottenham given Fraser boost

Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser is refusing to sign an extension at the club until the end of the season, which could boost his chances of securing a move to Tottenham in the summer, reports The Sun.

Fraser is one of five players out of contract at the south-coast club. However, unlike Charlie Daniels, Simon Francis, Andrew Surman and Artur Boruc, Fraser is not expected to extend his deal beyond the end of June.

That means he would be ineligible to finish the season with Bournemouth and could instead move to another club on July 1 before the campaign is over.

Cherries boss Eddie Howe is keen to keep hold of Fraser and sees him as a key player in the club's bid to avoid the drop, but Fraser is a wanted man.

Tottenham are just one of several clubs interested in the 26-year-old winger, and Spurs manager Jose Mourinho is said to lead the chase for the wanted Scotland international.

Tap-ins

-- Leicester City are reportedly planning for life after left-back Ben Chilwell, with Ryan Bertrand from Southampton. The Saints are aware of the Foxes' interest and as such are looking to hold contract talks with the former Arsenal man, but Brendan Rodgers has Bertrand high on his list of targets, and he could have £50m to spend on Chilwell's replacement.

-- Inter Milan's Sebastian Esposito is yet to sign a contract extension and Atalanta, Fiorentina and Parma are all ready to pounce if he doesn't put pen to paper, Calciomercato suggests. Esposito allegedly isn't desperate to leave and as such he could yet rely on teammate Romelu Lukaku's agent, Federico Pastorello, to iron out any issues with the club. However, Atalanta are believed to have made contact with the striker's representatives.