With the winter window opening soon, the rumour mill is beginning to gather pace. Who will be moving where come January? Transfer Talk has the latest.
TOP STORY: Liverpool ready record move for Barca's Dembele
Liverpool are set to shatter their transfer record to sign Ousmane Dembele from Barcelona, according to the Sun.
France forward Dembele joined Barca last summer but could be on his way out amid questions over his attitude, with the Sun saying Jurgen Klopp "wants him to boost his team's Premier League title chances."
Klopp is reportedly so keen to sign the 21-year-old that he will spend £85 million, eclipsing the £75m fee that brought Virgil van Dijk to Anfield.
The Sun says Klopp "is set to test Barca's resolve on a player they bought from Borussia Dortmund for £135.5 million."
Sources have told ESPN FC that Barca are concerned about elements of Dembele's lifestyle.
He was omitted from the squad for Sunday's defeat to Real Betis after missing training earlier in the week, but the club are reportedly reluctant to sell.
- Transfer Rater: James Rodriguez to Juve, Dembele to Liverpool
13.50 GMT: Chelsea defender Gary Cahill could leave the club in January. The 32-year-old has reportedly been told he can leave the club in January if a suitable deal emerges.
Cahill has only made one Premier League appearance this season and is second fiddle to Antonio Rudiger. Cahill's contract is set to expire at the end of this season and, according to the Daily Express, Manchester United have emerged as potential suitors.
13.10 GMT: Arsenal are reported to have sent scouts to watch Atlanta defender Gianluca Mancini. Arsenal are looking to strengthen their defense after conceding 15 goals in 12 games.
The Sun reports scouts from both Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund have been watching Mancini this season.
12.30 GMT: Alexis Sanchez is reportedly seeking a move away from Manchester United.
According to AS, Sanchez has been offered up to Real Madrid and could leave as early as January.
Sanchez has struggled during his 11 months at United. He has scored three times in 21 games and has only started five this season.
11.50 GMT: Real Betis left wing-back Junior Firpo is being watched by Manchester City and Arsenal
TalkSport reports that Arsenal and Manchester City are among the clubs closely watching Firpo after impressive performances this season.
Though Firpo signed a new long-term contract with Betis in summer, there was a £43.5m release clause within it which has not scared of either club.
11.15 GMT: Chelsea young prospect Ethan Ampadu could leave the club on loan this January.
Maurizio Sarri has spoken highly of the 18-year-old's potential. He just signed a new five year deal at the club in September.
However, the club feel he will develop better by getting more match time at a Championship side for the time being. Both Aston Villa and Derby County have expressed their interests, according to Metro.
10.40 GMT: West Ham forward Marco Arnautovic eyes move to "top team."
Arnautovic has bagged five goals in 10 games for West Ham this season and is reportedly eyeing up a move to a Champions League side. The 29-year-old was linked to Manchester United last summer but they could not match West Ham's £50m valuation.
His brother, Danijel Arnautovic, who represents him said Marco is "ready for the next step."
09.20 GMT: Paris Saint-Germain's Timothy Weah has enjoyed a break-out year -- making his first-team debut and becoming a full U.S. international.
But the 18-year-old is eager to develop his career and, in thew short-term at least, he is not sure that will happen at the Parc des Princes.
Weah told Sports Illustrated: "In January, I will be ready to go on loan & take my talents to another team to see what I can do for the next half of the season."
08.25 GMT: Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak has been one of the bedrocks of their success under Diego Simeone, but the Slovenia international is reportedly unhappy at the Rojiblancos.
According to Marca, Oblak is unhappy that he is yet to receive a new contract offer from the club. Although his current deal runs until 2021, there will be plenty of top clubs interested if the 25-year-old says he wants out.
When he picked up an award an award as La Liga's goalkeeper of the year on Tuesday, he said when asked about his future: "I don't know, yes for the moment I am here."
PAPER TALK (by Chris Borg): Mourinho and United set for barren January
If Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho thought he had endured a frustrating summer, January could be much worse, the Independent reports.
Mourinho wanted a new defender and continues to target one, with Inter Milan's Milan Skriniar and Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld high on the list.
But the Independent warns that he "is set for more frustration as United currently look unlikely to sign anyone in the midseason window."
It adds that Mourinho "has been agitated by a failure to properly sit down with executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward to talk about targets."
And although his job does not appear to be in immediate danger, some in the United hierarchy "are said to be mindful" that he could leave at the end of the season.
The Independent says there are questions over some Mourinho signings, with the disappointing performances produced by Fred so far leaving him viewed as "a purchase that reflects a wider problem."
Spurs closing in on Cagliari star
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino wants new signings, and the Sun reports that the club "are set to splash £35 million on Cagliari's Nicolo Barella."
With Mousa Dembele having suffered an ankle injury against Wolves earlier this month, Spurs want to bring in Barella to boost their midfield.
The Sun says Pochettino is hopeful that their bid will be enough, but Liverpool and Juventus are also interested in a player who has been compared to Steven Gerrard.
It adds that "Spurs are sparing no expense to land their man, despite Italian champions Juve having dropped out of the race."
-- Real Betis were linked with Newcastle forward Ayoze Perez in the summer and remain interested as the January window looms, according to TalkSport.
Citing reports in Spain, it says Betis are prioritising additions to their attack and have put 25-year-old Perez top of their list.
-- Both Chelsea and Manchester United had been keen on Napoli defender Elseid Hysaj, but both will be disappointed, according to the Mail.
It reports that Albania international Hysaj is in negotiations over a new deal and his agent is hopeful an agreement will soon be finalised.